Youth Volleyball (3rd - 6th Grade)
This recreational league for boys and girls in 3rd through 6th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing fun for each child with lots of playing time. Register by Sunday, January 16th, 2022, to avoid a $15 late fee. Registration will continue until teams are filled and/or games begin. Late registrations must be completed in person or over the phone by contacting the Parks and Recreation office at 641-754-5715.will teach fundamentals and provide lots of playing time and fun. Volunteer Coaches are needed.
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are essential for this program to be successful, and greatly appreciated! With questions about coaching or more, contact our office at (641) 754-5715 ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practices: 45 minutes on 1 night each week, beginning January 31st, 2022.
- Games: Saturdays February 12, 2022 through March 19, 2022.
- Teams: Participants are assigned to teams.
- Gear: Must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for each practice and game.
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt) -- Deadline to register is Sunday, January 16th to avoid a $15 late fee.
- Online registration : Registration Begins November 1st, 2021 and ends Sunday, January 16th, 2022.
- Late enrollment, with a $15 late fee, is accepted until teams are filled and/or games begin.
- Adults willing to coach are asked to complete a Coach’s Application.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or (641) 754-5715.
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown Schools are cancelled or released early due to weather there are no evening youth activities.
- Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page for notices, updates or cancellations.