Due to Covid-19 the 2020 Aquatic Center season will be opening in phases.
Phase 2: NOW OPEN for general swim.
Monday - Friday -- 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday -- 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Temperatures of all patrons will be taken upon entry into the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted. We ask that patrons stay home if they are sick.
- Patrons will be asked 2 questions and will also be required to sign in before entering the facility.
- All deck chairs have been removed. Patrons will need to bring own chairs or loungers.
- Extra sanitizing procedures will be in place.
- Limit of 24 tubes on the lazy river. No double tubes this year.
- "Social Distancing" is encourage in and out of the water.
- Masks are encouraged while on deck but are discouraged while in the water.
- Swim Test will only be given during the pool breaks.
- Restrooms will be closed for 10 minutes every hour for sanitizing. (Announcements will be made)
- Limited pre-wrapped concession items will be available.
The Marshalltown Family Aquatic Center is located at 212 Washington Street. Contact the Parks and Recreation office for additional information 641-754-5715.
Open Swim Schedule (beginning July 4th, 2020)
Monday - Friday 1:00 - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1:00 - 6:00 pm
Daily Admission $ 4
Daily Admission after 5 pm $ 2
Age 2 & younger Free
10-pack of Tickets $40
Water Walking/Lap Swim $ 3
Adult/Tot Swim (T/Th/Sat) $ 3
15-Pass Scan Card $40
(Water Walking/Lap Swim/Adult/Tot Swim)
Season Pass Options (2020 Season Passes will not be sold) Single Person Pass $90
2 - Person Pass $155
Additional Family Members $25 (each additional family member)
Nanny Pass w/other pass $75
Water Walking / Lap Swim Schedule
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Daily
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Monday - Friday
Guidelines for Supervision & Swim Attire
Children under age 9 must be actively supervised in the water by someone age 15 or older in the water. Proper Swim Attire guidelines will be enforced