- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatic Center
June 5th - August 20th, 2023
2023 Aquatic Center Brochure
|General Admission after 5pm||$3.00|
|Age 2 & under||FREE|
|10-pack of tickets||$45.00|
|Waterwalking & Lap Swim||$3.00|
|Adult/Tot Swim (T/TH/Sat)||$3.00|
|15-pass scan card|
(Waterwalking/Lap Swim//Aqua Zumba/Adult-Tot Swim)
Season Pass Options
|Single Person Pass||$110.00|
|Two - Person Pass||$180.00|
|Additional Family Members||$30.00 (each additional family member)|
|Nanny Pass w/other pass||$95.00|
Water Walking / Lap Swim Schedule
11:30 am - 12:30 pm daily, June 5 - August 20th
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Monday - Friday, June 5 - August 18
(Aqua Zumba is beginning one week later than previously schedule –
Tuesday, June 13 – due to a death in the family.)
Aqua Zumba, 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm Tuesday & Thursday, June 13- August 17
Guidelines for Supervision & Swim Attire
Children under age 9 must be actively supervised in the water by someone age 15 or older in the water. Proper Swim Attire guidelines will be enforced
General Pool Rules
- Children under the age of 9 MUST be accompanied by an adult or a responsible person 15 years old or older ACTIVELY supervising them at all times both in and out of the water.
- All patrons MUST wear proper swim attire. No shorts or shirts with strings hanging. This is for hygiene and pool cleanliness purposes. Gym shorts are not allowed. All apparel subject to approval by staff.
- Non-toilet trained children MUST wear swim diapers and must have a swim suit over the swim diaper.
- No running anywhere in pool areas.
- No breath-holding contests or extended swim under water.
- No rough play or wrestling in the pools.
- Feet first entry only off the pool sides, this includes “butt bombs” and “turtle dives.”
- No backwards or twirling jumps.
- No standing on top of, pushing off of, or diving into water from floatable items.
- Bringing in coolers and food is prohibited.
- The entire Aquatic Center grounds and parking area are smoke-free. Smoking, consumption of alcohol or being under the influence of drugs or alcohol is cause for ejection. This includes e-cigarettes and vaping devices.
- Personal floats like water wings, toddler floating seats, and noodles are permitted at staff discretion.
- No inner tube-type floats or air mattresses are permitted.
- Anyone wearing a personal float must be actively supervised by an adult at all times.