On May 17, 2023 the Marshalltown Police Department responded to the 600 block of West Main St. for the report of a burglary. Christopher Wayne Haller, Age 38, was located on the scene. The investigation led to the arrest of Haller. Haller was charged with the following crimes:
- Burglary 2nd Degree-Class C Felony
- Possession of a Firearm by a Felon-Class D Felony
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (3rd of subsequent)-Class D Felony
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia-Simple Misdemeanor
The investigation also linked Haller to additional recent burglaries in Marshalltown. The investigation is on-going. Anyone with information about this investigation is encouraged to contact the Marshalltown Police Department.
On the same date, Haller was charged for a separate, unrelated incident. Haller was charged with the following crimes:
- Theft 3rd -Aggravated Misdemeanor
- Trespass -Simple Misdemeanor
(A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.)
For more information, please contact Captain Kiel Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (641)-844-1802.