The City of Marshalltown will host a reception on Wednesday, December 14th at 5:30PM to recognize eight volunteer board and commission members who have achieved a milestone year of service on that board or commission. The event will be held in the Veterans Memorial Coliseum Prairie Meadows and Ann Keyser rooms.
Those being recognized are the following:
5 Years of Service
- Matt Brodin – Planning and Zoning Commission
- Tammie Engle – Board of Adjustment
- Steve Hay – Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Heidi Hogan – Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Phyllis Mazour – Fire Code Board of Appeals
- Wayne Waltermire – Fire Code Board of Appeals
10 Years of Service
- Laura Eilers – Water Works Board of Trustees
- Stephen Valbracht – Planning and Zoning Commission
The public is invited to come recognize this group of volunteers. You can learn more about Boards and Commissions by clicking on the link.