Youth Indoor Soccer
Enrollment for Youth Indoor Soccer will be due by January 17, 2020. Please check back for enrollment information in November. Practices will begin the end or January or early February with games in February 2020.
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing lots of playing time and fun for each child.
Team and Individual Pictures will be scheduled on a Saturday in February 2020.
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are needed for the program to be successful, and are greatly appreciated!
- Practices: Teams are assigned a practice time. Practices are held one evening each week.
- Games: Saturdays.
- Participants must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for all practices and games.
- Please answer all applicable questions when enrolling. (willingness to coach, siblings also enrolling, days / times not available to practice, and t-shirt size)
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt)
- Enroll online, by Friday, January 17, 2020, to avoid a $15 late fee. Enrollment will be accepted after January 17 with a $15 late fee until teams are filled and games begin.
- Access your account online: Choose "Log In with Email" and login or click "Forgot Password". Utilize or update your password and you may view your own account and enroll your family members.
Payment with a credit or debit card includes a 3% plus $0.30 transaction fee.
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown Schools are cancelled or released early there are no evening youth activities.
- Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates. Click “Notify Me” to enroll to receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing.