Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing fun for each child with lots of playing time. Register by Sunday, January 24, 2021, to avoid a $15 late fee. Registration will continue until teams are filled and/or games begin. Late registrations must be completed in person or over the phone by contacting the Parks and Recreation office at 641-754-5715.
Please strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are essential for this program to be successful, and greatly appreciated! With questions about coaching or more, contact our office at (641) 754-5715 ext. 3 or email email@example.com.
- Practices: 45 minutes on 1 night each week, beginning February 8, 2021.
- Games: Saturdays February 20, 2021 through March 27, 2021.
- Teams: Participants are assigned to teams by the Parks and Rec Staff.
- Gear: Must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for each practice and game.
- Cost: $35 (includes a T-Shirt) -- Deadline to register is Sunday, January 24th to avoid a $15 late fee.
- Online registration ends Sunday, January 24th.
- Late enrollment, with a $15 late fee, is accepted until teams are filled and/or games begin.
- Adults willing to coach are asked to complete a Coach’s Application.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (641) 754-5715.
Weather Related Cancellations
- When Marshalltown Schools are cancelled or released early due to weather there are no evening youth activities.
- Follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page for notices, updates or cancellations.