Youth Indoor Soccer
Youth Indoor Soccer is an instructional recreational league for boys and girls in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program will teach the fundamentals of this sport providing lots of playing time and fun for each child.
Please strongly consider to be a Volunteer Coach. Coaches are needed for the program to be successful, and greatly appreciated!
Participants are assigned to teams based on availability of participants and coaches, (Monday through Friday, 5 pm to 6 pm or 6 pm to 7 pm). Practices will be one evening each week, beginning the week of February 4, 2019, based on availability of gym space.
- Games: Saturdays, February 16 to March 23 (based on gym availability) at the Lenihan gym (while the Veterans Memorial Coliseum is not available)
- When enrolling please indicate willingness to coach, siblings also enrolling, days / times not available to practice and t-shirt size.
- Cost: $35 (includes T-Shirt)
- Customers paying with a credit/debit card are the responsible for their 3% plus $0.30 transaction fees.
- Enroll online, call or submit this form by Friday, January 18 to avoid a $15 late fee. Enrollment will be accepted after January 18 with the $15 late fee until teams are filled and games begin.
- When accessing your account online, choose "Log In with Email" and "Forgot Password". Update your password and you may enroll and view your own account.
- Participants must carry in clean dry shoes and wear shin guards for all practices and games.
- Click “Notify Me” to enroll to receive weather related notifications or cancellations via text or email of your choosing. Alternately, follow our Marshalltown Parks and Recreation Department Facebook page, local radio stations (AM 1230-KFJB, FM 101.1-KIX, AM 1090-KDAO or FM99.5-KDAO) or call (641) 754-5715 option 2 for updates.